Since I joined KUF almost two years ago, I have been welcomed in the group as together we explore what spirituality is and engage in meaningful dialogue with each other. People have reached out to include and invite me to participate. With our fabulous new … read more.
When Rev. Beckett begins her sabbatical on 1 February there will be a brief interlude in the ministry of KUF, and we have the great fortune to have a sabbatical minister joining our dedicated volunteer leadership in holding this time of sacred pause for us … read more.
Rev. Beckett’s Thematic Thoughts
News and Events
Unitarian Universalist Principles
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.