Since I joined KUF almost two years ago, I have been welcomed in the group as together we explore what spirituality is and engage in meaningful dialogue with each other. People have reached out to include and invite me to participate. With our fabulous new … read more.
Who was Margaret? Denise Davy, author of “Her Name Was Margaret – Life and Death on the Streets,” will take you into the world of Margaret, and of homelessness, in order to begin the journey of separating fact from fiction.
Guest Speaker: Denise Davy, Author and … read more.
Rev. Beckett’s Thematic Thoughts
News and Events
Third Annual 2nd Chance Sale!
Unitarian Universalist Principles
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.