Kingston Unitarian Fellowship (KUF) welcomes any and all questions. You are always welcome at our regular Sunday morning service.
KUF also welcomes newcomers and friends to join us in meaningful membership. Our minister and/or our Membership Coordinator would be happy to orient you to Unitarianism and specifically KUF. We are a caring community who join together to encourage spiritual and personal growth and to provide the opportunity for social action in a supportive environment. For information or to sign up for an orientation, contact the KUF Administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to arrange a wedding, baby celebration, or memorial service, check out the Ceremonies page.
Phone us at 613-544-8777.
You can write to us at:
Kingston Unitarian Fellowship
206 Concession Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7K 2B5
Or send us an e-mail. Here are some of the e-mail addresses we use:
- For general questions and comments, write to email@example.com.
- For comments about this web site, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To contact our minister, write to email@example.com.
- To contact the office, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To book a room, check out Room Rentals, or write to email@example.com.
- For information on weddings and other ceremonies, contact our chaplains.