The calendar monitor is Sarah Adams, at email@example.com. The calendar monitor has two main roles:
- To be the point of contact for KUF members who want to place an event on the calendar, but don’t have write access to it.
- To maintain a watch over the calendar ensuring that events that should be there are and that events are appropriately described.
Integrating the KUF Calendar with your own Google Calendar
If you use Google Calendar, you can view KUF events on your own calendar. Here’s how you do it:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars, and click the down arrow.
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars”. (It might take a while for the changes to show up.)