As always, don’t treat these questions like “homework” or try to answer every single one. Instead, make time to meditate and reflect on the list and then pick the one question that speaks to you most. The goal is to figure out which question is “yours.” Which question captures the call of your inner voice? Which one contains “your work”? What is it trying to get you to notice? Where is it trying to lead you?
– Who has taught you the most about risking trust?
– What have you trusted since childhood? What have you never lost faith in?
– How have you changed your mind about trust?
– Are you trusting or ignoring your gut right now?
– What would happen if your trusted life enough to let go?
– What would happen if you trusted that you are right where you are meant to be? That life is exactly what you need right now?
– Have you ever been surprised that someone was willing to trust you?
– When broken trust left you broken-hearted, what voice in your head or word from a friend helped you pick up the pieces?
– What would it mean to trust people to be who they are rather than what you wish they were?
– What have you learned about trusting grief, rather than trying to make it go away?
(Curated and adapted for KUF from the 2019 Soul Matters materials for the theme ‘TRUST’ by Rev. Beckett Coppola.)